con·sult·ant [ kǝn súltǝnt ]
1. professional adviser: an expert who charges a fee for providing advice or services in a particular field. (Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition])
A ‘Strategic Business Development’ consultation includes the following:
7. Deliver Solutions
Entrepreneurs need a strategy that provides solutions.
• Due Diligence – Do I really know who I am considering partnering or doing business?
• Business Formation – Do I elect the L.L.C. or the Inc. format? Articles of Organization or Articles of Incorporation. What’s the difference?
• Business Formation – In what state should I register my business? Why that state?
• Globalization – Should I expand my business into Southeast Asia or another region?
A strong strategy gives entrepreneurs and SMB’s a path to success.
Callistecomm affordable business consultants listen to clients to organize and develop strategies and action plans.
Time is spent processing, advising, drafting and concluding answers to complex questions or analyzing data.
Whether sitting in a brainstorming strategy session, a private business meeting or providing a well researched analysis in a private meeting, Callistecomm affordable business consultants will assist to increase your opportunities.
Callistecomm advisors also participate as members of board of directors and at times non-executive directors on committee’s or independent advisory boards.
Learn how a Callistecomm affordable business consultant can assist your company to create sound strategies, locate efficient jurisdications to register your startup business, manage daily business operations, secure intellectual property such as copyright and trademarks and protect your business assets.