The Callistecomm client is . . .
• An aspiring entrepreneur, a young Millennial or a retiree with an idea for a startup business and needs a comprehensive business plan with pre-conditions, referenced research and business ratios or a marketing plan with S.W.O.T. analysis or both.
• An early stage small business owner who wants to take the company to the next level and must expand the business team or eventually *raise capital and needs presentation polishing, a winning strategy and plans. (* Callistecomm does not raise capital for its clients).
• A foreign business owner who wants to expand into North America, or expand into Asia or emerging markets and needs strategic business advice on location, type of business structure or a boots on the ground team.
• An entertainer who wants to “learn” and “earn” on the “business” side of today’s recorded music and film industries. A creative mind who needs assistance with business operations and entertainment management, advice to create a sound strategy to protect intellectual property assets.
• An entrepreneur or entertainer who wants to protect intellectual property, such as copyrights, trademarks, and tradename assets and needs strategic business advice to ensure security.
• An entrepreneur who needs a webmaster, someone who can maintain secured hosting environments, software updates and backups of content and websites, add e-commerce functionality or new custom software development.
• An entrepreneur who wants to save money and deliver a project on time, and needs project management to locate and manage outsourced overseas software, mobile app and technology developers.